Tuesday, 15 September 2026

NEA Prog 3

DISCLAIMER: I update my blog as I make progress for the week so dates may not be accurate  

21/09/2026
  • Created vinyl cover for shop
  • Created merch on Canva


(can't figure out how to change font and colour but will do eventually - also thinking of changing this to a sliding gallery, and will install Wix Shop to make it actually function as a shop)
  • Also attempting to navigate the events feature on Wix (having some trouble so I will come back to it)

Home page progress: viewed on laptop, not iMac

Plan for shop:
  • Some sort of "NIKE: Small Artists" collab, cause obviously an indie artist wouldn't just casually collaborate with Nike
    • Include thing like "thanks to NIKE's small artist something something... we bring you this bag!"


About me section progress:
  • made lettering for "about me" in IbisPaint X using the relief tool
  • artist font: Splatink Regular


Plans for about me section:
  • Hoping to add artist baby pictures
  • Interactivity: "I've hidden x amount of song references in this section - submit them in the form below and win a prize!"
    • So far:
      • "What is it about me" - About Me (Esha Tewari)
      • "[I] had a choice [...] [I] learnt the guitar through all the noise [...] [I] couldn't stay awake in school" - Who's the Fool (Malcolm Todd)
RUSH 2: Opening Sequence
Note: raw clips have just been put together, unanimated





No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Rush (3)

  https://youtu.be/_YEiBL8XU1I